Thursday, 10 September 2009

good news.....

Today i will write a rather short entry...cas im tired.....

ANYWAY...i had lesson with Mr Ashworth today....and the first good news is: HE GOT ME TO SING TO AN F#!!!!!....I think its a triumph! I got passed my F on a 'U' vowel!!!!.... I was so shocked when he told me it was F#, because it felt easy for me to do!!!!!

Second good news... two days ago i went to register with the doctor here. I thought i was 78kg...based on my JC2 measurement. I AM NOW 69KG!!!! OMG RIGHT!!! I'm like...are you sure!!!...And apparently, based on my height...i am now SLIGHTY UNDER WEIGHT!!...OMG!!!
I cannot believe it.

Well./..thats all for today... i promise a longer update soon.

nights!

2 comments:

  1. hahhahaha daniel. owen here. my lack of musical knowledge means i have no idea what you are talking about, but what i do know is that it seems to be good news. so congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH...Owen..so sorry you wanted to talk to me the other day on msn>>??? but my computer had problems. How are things for you going???? drop me a mail on FB ya...love

    ReplyDelete