Saturday, 19 September 2009

A long time...

I know...its been rather long since my last entry....Please forgive me...since...well..i have forgiven myself...

Anyway... I am spending the weekend learning a Purcell piece...I think im getting there....Its rather tricky......

Today i went to waitrose to get food. I am proud to say i seem to have now not only the excess of food...but spending well within my budget..!!! Looks like i do have an inner shopping aunty inside me somewhere...always looking for bargains...and stuff.. I am tempted to show you a picture of my fridge!!!...HAHA

Keyboard lesson yesterday was ok....I would need to improve the legato on my scales....thats all.

This morning i woke up...my mind knowing its a saturday...and i actually thought i was back home...waiting for ten o clock in order to eat noodle soup..like i do back home every saturday. I also miss the times where somebody has to wake me up on saturday.,.i.e. my mother. What to do, looks like nostalgia and loneliness is settling in...

Well..thats my post for today! Promise to update quicker...

Love
Daniel

1 comment:

  1. yay! you updated! i was wondering what happened to you, perhaps school has been really really busy and all. hope you will are coping well there!
    prelims finally ended for me, and i want to tell you that i passed my driving! hurray! it was really scary.
    waitrose sounds really familiar (always see it being mentioned in chick lit), must take pictures okay! haha. it wont be long for you to find the places with the best bargains and good food... haha.
    alrighty, catch you online some time! take care!

    ReplyDelete