Wednesday, 23 September 2009

random

Hi

I dont really have much to say today...its just i thought i could be random and just like type something..hahah..I guess thats what a blog is for.

I have found my source of singapore news...guess where...haha..its STOMP!!! hhaha..i know..its not news news..but it helps in reminding me of how ridiculous and clever we singaporeans are! It really brings me back home in a way...and plus..you all know i love gossip!!

Anyway..life here is kind of lonely..i mean..school is fine..but when i am back in my room... its really just me..i mean..there is so much i can study..and so much that is given to me..the rest of the time..im basically alone.......... (which is kind of sad....and yet... i am not really doing anything to change it????)

Rice here is officially NOT rice..HAHAHAH.... no la..its just not as good as asian rice...hmmm...I realise im actually very asian at heart... I realise that asians do have some mannerism that others dont possess...the good and the bad....... I guess i just never felt it when i was in singapore.

Anyway this is enough randomness for one day..

Love
Daniel Pius

2 comments:

  1. about the rice part, i feel your pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean about rice T.T the taste is off

    ReplyDelete