So, apparently some people would like me to put pictures on my blog..OK FINE..I will..But i am not the type who carries the cam everywhere i go...and cam-whore 24hrs...ok i promise...the next few entries..there will be pics... meanwhile, just enjoy my random chattering...
Soon, I will be 21!!! 21! The adult age many say, the age in the point of your life where you have full control of your choices, duties and moralities. Well, i agree with that...though i think i have learnt quite alot of those over the years while reaching 21.
While many of my dearest friends have done their 21 bday in style, mine would be a real small affair.. I may probably be in my room, with a small cake...waiting for the clock to strike twelve before i blow out that single candle..! hahahah...no la...im not THAT louserish....
On another issue, I think that I am becoming bitchier as the time goes by... I pity the person who catches me on my PMS day... which... i do feel is very soon...hmmm... makes me sound like a girl....hmm..HAHAH
well, just a small offering today.. will write soon...
Love
Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment