Friday, 25 September 2009

Yoga

Yesterday...

I decided to go for my very first yoga class.. Now, the only reason i was soooo garang to go was because i was instructed too by my teacher. I understand its benefits for any singer.

Well, i was highly optimistic that i would be able to perform....... sadly, my optimism did not reflect on the rest of my body...

First, we did a nice floor stretch..and i thought 'oh thats easy...and calming too'....

But then, as the class went on, I slowly began to question whether i had an old man's body..

"Lift your leg as high as you can" said the instructor.... and everybody gracefully lift their legs towards the air.... I on the other hand... was struggling to get my soles of the floor... I was like..."oh my gosh!"...

Then the instructor said "If you find that easy, now gradually lift your leg and curl".... I was like 'OH MY GOSH' when she showed the move, and i was like 'i cant do that!'

Its official...I have an old man's body!!! Some ppl will also argue that i have an old man's mind too.....hahah

well...just something real funny and stupid... But, i do feel the effects this morning... i feel really stretched and aware of my body... hmmm...looks like im going for the next class then....

Love
Daniel

1 comment:

  1. PHOTOS DANIEL OF YOU IN SPANDEX TRYING TO STRETCH!

    Dont worry and get too homesick, you'll be fine!

    =jason

    ReplyDelete